Once is Not Enough!
It's a repeat performance for our Stoneleigh model during the
2018 Cavalcade Tour of Homes.
Don't miss this spectacular home! Breathtaking design throughout with a stunning master suite, beautiful, open living space featuring a sunroom and covered porch as well as additional entertaining space in the finished basement.
When: September 7-9 and September 14-16
Time: Fridays & Saturdays 10 am to 7 pm
Sundays 12 pm to 6 pm
Where: 4292 Lacebark Lane, Naperville
Tickets: On Sale Now - $12 each
The Cavalcade Tour of Homes is sponsored by Northern Illinois Home Builders Association. 40% of ticket sales will be donated to Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans and Naperville Responds for Veterans.
King’s Court Builders presents…
- The Stoneleigh -
Coastal flair with captivating style and design throughout! Designed for entertaining inside and out with plenty of space and functionality for multi-generational living, including an incredible finished basement. As an award-winning builder in seven previous Cavalcade of Home shows, we are excited for you to experience our Stoneleigh, which received great reviews during the 2017 show!
- Inviting front entry with a covered porch, glass double doors and an abundance of natural light.
- While your eye is drawn to the gracefully curving staircase of the foyer, you can’t help but notice the expansive wall of arched top windows in the family room. A two-sided fireplace brings warmth to the breakfast area and family room, while the sunroom opens to a patio on one side and a covered outdoor living area on the other. Meal prep is a pleasure in this open kitchen featuring a large island with seating for five.
- A spacious master suite has a morning kitchen in the bedroom, a freestanding tub and walk-in shower in the bathroom, as well as a three-sided dressing mirror in the custom closet. The second floor has three additional bedrooms, all with private baths, while the well-appointed guest suite is conveniently located on the first floor.
- The family center with its roomy closets and lockers for organization, is the perfect drop zone as you enter from the garage. Laundry rooms are found on the main floor as well as the second floor.
- Fabulous finished basement, which is perfect for watching a movie in the media room, entertaining at the bar and wine tasting area, or stretching at the barre in the exercise room. There is also an office/6th bedroom with a private bath.